Territory Sales Manager
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Reports To: Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Certification: None required
Experience: This position requires 5 or more years of relevant industrial/commercial experience in sales.
Compensation: Commission structure with no cap; bonus program; generous expense allowance; benefits package
Alpha Supply is looking for top-notch talent to expand our presence in the Gulf Coast region. We are seeking outside sales professionals with experience identifying, prospecting, and converting meaningful business in our industry. Our broad product offering, deep experience, inside support, core values, work ethic, and enthusiastic leadership create an outstanding opportunity for the right territory sales manager.
Generally responsible for developing sales leads, maintaining key relationships with customers, and coordinating pricing structures with the inside sales team. Responsibilities also include uploading information into the CRM software module, attending company events, and assisting with marketing efforts. This work will be performed with minimal supervision.
Territories: Baldwin County (AL); Escambia County (FL); Santa Rosa County (FL)
- Familiarity with and adherence to Alpha Supply’s Core Values.
- Familiarity with industrial/commercial sales for construction products, welding supplies, tools, safety, and industrial consumables.
- Prior success in building and managing a multi-million dollar territory within a B2B sales environment.
- Familiarity with product lines offered.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and spirit.
- Ability to organize effectively.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in the use of CRM (customer relationship management) software.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to pick up and carry boxes weighing up to 50 pounds.
Alpha Supply is a distributor of construction products, welding supplies, tools, accessories, safety products, and industrial consumables. We serve heavy industrial and commercial contractors, as well as metal fabricators, manufacturers, shipbuilders, and federal agencies. We ship within 150 miles of our Mobile, Alabama headquarters via our own trucks, and nationwide via common carriers. Founded in July 2020 by an industry veteran, we are a goal-oriented team that shares key core values and has built a purposeful strategy to grow in a market ripe with opportunity.